Terms & Conditions
No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to registrations thereafter. Upon confirmation of your registrations, we will not be able to make any changes.
Limitation of liability
Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat shall not be liable for any special or consequential changes that result from the institution/college level, the materials on this site or the registration of the courses, even if Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat has been advised of the possibility of such changes. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential changes, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
While Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat cannot confirm the price of a course until after you registration. In the event that a course listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or couse information, Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any registrations placed for that item. In the event that a course is priced incorrectly, Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your registration and notify you of such cancellation.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Different pricing currencies
Pricing of registrations available at Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat is based upon figures calculated in Indian Rupee (INR₹). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from Indian Rupee (INR₹) according to the most up-to-date conversion rates. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to Siddhi Vinayak College, Panipat, excluding taxes.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN – These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Institution unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Institution. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Institution’s registration of course following receipt of applicant registration invoice receipt or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained. Any jurisdiction actions, if required in any legal issue, shall be proceeded through Panipat jurisdiction only.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATIONS – All registrations are subject to written price verification by authorized Our Institution personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Registration of courses without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained while registration.
3. SUBSTITUTION – Our Institute reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative course of like kind. If the applicant will not accept a substitute, the applicant must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the applicant request for registration, if such request for registration is made, or, if no request for registration was made,when registering for a course with Our Institution.
4. PRICE – Our Institution reserves the right to cancel registrations or update the registration fees in the event registration fees which are lower than fees updated are established by government regulations.
5. PAYMENT TERMS – The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the course (not to taxes or freight charges if applicable). Our Institution reserves the right to check that full payment for the course is received by Our Company to confirm the registration. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Institution may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any registration. Applicant is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
6. TAXES – Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by applicant upon invoice from Our Institution unless applicant provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our Institution’s forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from applicant.
7. RETURN Policy – Registration once accepted by Our Institution cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval of Our Institution. So be careful while making payment. Take the screenshot of transaction Id or reference number once the payment has been made.
Applicants will only be charged once for course registration (this includes returns).
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form