- NEET Statisticsby svcpnp@adminThis article on NEET data will evaluate various aspects of NEET through the years. NEET is the only medical entrance examination conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for medical courses like MBBS or MBBS in India, including BBS, Ayurveda and Homeopathy. The exam is a competitive entrance examination conducted for medical candidates to secure their…
- NEET 2020 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Testby svcpnp@adminIf you are a medical aspirant, then you should know about NEET 2020. What is NEET 2020? What eligibility criteria do you have to meet in NEET 2020 exam? What is the method of NEET 2020 exam? What is the difficulty level of NEET 2020 exam? What is the duration of NEET 2020 exam? How…
- Time Management Tips for NEET Examby svcpnp@adminEvery year, millions of medical aspirants across the country prepare for the NEET exam to fight for limited and prestigious seats in some of the country’s premier medical institutions. One of the toughest entrance exams to get an undergraduate medical seat in India, NEET, is far from being a cockwalk. However, like any other examination,…
- NEET preparation tips in 3 monthsby svcpnp@adminIdeally, the preparation for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test starts from the time the students come in the 11th grade from the day they get admission in their desired college. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is one of the most competitive medical entrance exams for students. Earlier Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education…
- Shaping young minds: 6 different routes to becoming a teacher in Indiaby svcpnp@adminFrom inspiring to imparting knowledge to students, teachers are like gardeners who transform little buds into blooming flowers through their care and nutrition. They put everything in to help their students grow, develop and succeed in life. Teaching is, therefore, a profession that makes a difference in society by shaping the personality, character and perspectives…
October, 29, 2020 Haryana MBBS Notification. Procedure for admission to MBBS/BDS course in Government/Government Aided/Private medical and Dental Educational Institutions in the State of Haryana including those under Private Universities-SGT University,Budhera,Gurugram, Al-Falah University (Minority Private University) and PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar for Academic Session 2020-21.
October, 23 10:00 AM: NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule has been released by MCC. The Registration/Payment & Choice Filling for Round 1 Seat Allotment will take place from 27th October to 2nd November 2020.
October, 12 01:30 PM: The Supreme Court has ordered NEET 2020 re-exam for candidates who did not attend the exam on September 13, 2020. NEET 2020 results on October 16.
September, 29: It is the last day for raising objections against NEET 2020 Answer Key.
September, 27: The facility to challenge NEET Answer Key 2020 has been made available till September 29, 2020
September, 26 04:45 PM: NEET 2020 official answer key for all sets has been released. Candidates can visit the Answer Key section on this page to download the same.
September, 24: NTA has re-opened the correction of particulars in the NEET 2020 Application Form from 23rd Sep to 30 Sep 2020
September, 23 02:00 PM: Once the NEET 2020 Answer Key is out, candidates who are unsatisfied with it can challenge the NEET 2020 Answer Key.
September, 22 10:30 AM: NTA will release the NEET 2020 Answer Key on 28th September 2020.
September, 22 10:00 AM: Most likely the NEET 2020 Result will be announced on 12th October 2020.
September, 16 12:00 PM: The plea filed in SC seeking assistance for students who missed the NEET 2020. Petitioner has asked the court to direct NTA to allow such students to appear for the exam next time.
Subscribe us to get updated blogs and notifications at your email.
This article on NEET data will evaluate various aspects of NEET through the years. NEET is the only medical entrance examination conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for medical courses like MBBS or MBBS in India, including BBS, Ayurveda and Homeopathy. The exam is a competitive entrance examination conducted for medical candidates to secure their…Read More